A brief explanation of the digital signage & its top benefits
Have you seen a company’s sign and thought to yourself, “wow, that looks amazing”? On the other hand, have you also seen signs that need a little love?
Think about your company/organization’s sign or one that’s familiar to you. Which category do you think it would fall under?
If the sign you’re thinking of falls under the latter, an LED digital display could be a great option. Unsure what that means or how it applies to your business? No worries. Keep reading, and you’ll quickly catch on!
LED Digital Displays: Fast Facts
Originally used to display messages to drivers on the road, LED displays (also called Electronic Message Centers, or EMCs) are digital, bright, and definitely capture attention. They are designed for an outside environment and are capable of displaying different messages for varying periods of time.
LED digital displays are typically controlled by cloud-based software via a device, whether that be a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Therefore, you, as the owner, could control your messaging from wherever and whenever you wish. You could even set it to display specific messages for only a certain time of day to communicate with targeted audiences.
The Classic Sign Services team is proud partners of Cirrus LED, an American manufacturer of LED digital displays and EMCs. Their cloud-based software is user-friendly and allows you to monitor the hardware of your sign (health, energy consumption, and brightness) in addition to creating visually appealing slides.
LED digital displays can be used for a variety of businesses – they are not specific to one type. Whether you’re a retailer, government agency, place of worship, school, franchise, or bank, an LED digital display can help you “wow” your customers!
Benefits of LED Digital Displays
- Are you fascinated by colorful fireworks? How about the giant screens at movie theaters or concerts that display your favorite celebrities? LED digital displays provide many colors (298 trillion, to be exact!), and are high-definition, much like those seen at entertainment venues.
- LED displays provide edge-to-edge, full-screen picture and video. There’s no need to worry about a surrounding frame, such as the case with some displays, making the picture smaller than advertised.
- You want to send the right message to the right people at the right time. With an LED digital display, you can do just that! Tailor your messages to appear at certain times, when your best customers are around.
- Technology is great when it works correctly, right? But, how frustrating is it when you can’t figure it out? You might begin to feel as if it’s a waste of time and money. Luckily, LED digital displays come with user-friendly cloud-based software that you can control anywhere at any time (cue ScreenHub – the content management system from Cirrus LED). And, we’re always here to assist you if you come across any issues.
- Display owners typically see an increase in business of 15% to 150% (Small Business Administration). Even a 1% increase is a big deal! Up to 150%? That’s some serious ROI!
- Check out how much of a difference an LED digital display makes to this exterior signage solution:
Digital displays are definitely an investment that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Although they increase ROI and draw more customers to the door, some individuals may not be 100% ready to dive right in. If that’s where you’re standing, no worries. You can use the cloud-based software to control interior televisions instead.
Simply purchase Intel compute sticks (which are basically miniature computers), connect them to your televisions, contact us to get a ScreenHub software download for the sticks, and you’re ready to roll. The only investment you need to make in this situation is the purchasing of sticks.
Create and play slides indoors – it’s that simple! Then, once you’re ready to purchase the display, it’ll be easy to sync everything from your existing account.
Now that you know the basics of LED digital displays and some of their benefits, you can begin the process of implementing your own.
Interested in learning more about the displays, or want a free quote? Head to our website, or give us a call at (636) 978-4664! We are happy to assist with whatever you need.
If this article about LED digital displays and EMCs helped you in your decision making, we’d love to know! Follow us on social media to begin the conversation.
This blog post was originally posted on May 22, 2020 and was updated for comprehensiveness on March 26, 2021.