Custom Embroidery Services
Sew ... you want to promote your company or cause with high-quality embroidered apparel? Classic Sign Services can add style to your brand with eye-catching embroidered customization – stitch-by-vibrant-stitch! And we do it all in-house – including digitization – with one of the largest, state-of-the-art embroidery operations in St. Charles County.
High-Quality Apparel & Promotional Items
Whether you are looking at button-down oxfords, polos or T-shirts, hats or bags, school or team apparel, or any other personalized gifts, a high-quality embroidered logo, monogram, or message will boost your business or organization’s image with professionalism and flair.
The most popular embroidered clothing and promotional items, according to a 2018 survey by Embroidery Market, in order from top down, include:
- Polos/sports shirts
- Button-up oxfords
Embroidery Benefits Many Companies & Organizations
Not sure if you or your team can benefit from embroidered clothing? Take a look at the businesses and organizations that continue to benefit from this time-honored tradition by making a strong first impression, getting their brand into the marketplace, setting their employees and teammates out from the crowd, and achieving a more unified, professional image that gets noticed.
- Corporations/small businesses
- Clubs, hobbies, organizations
- Schools and non-profit organizations
- Athletic associations, fitness centers
- Events, trade shows
- Healthcare, medical, dental, chiropractic
- Churches, religious groups
- Sales organizations
- Restaurants, culinary institutions
- Auto dealerships, repair shops
- HVAC, plumbing, lawn care, electrical contractors
- Financial organizations
- Government, Military
Why Choose Classic Sign Services for Embroidery
Classic Sign Services has been serving the greater St. Louis and St. Charles areas with top-quality signage and branding since 2001. For many of those years, our customers have been asking us to offer embroidery services – you asked, we listened.
After much research and consideration, we decided we would only do it if we could produce embroidery using the latest advancements in technology, our own in-house design, digitizing, and seamstress, and top-of-the-line clothing and gift items. We want you to have the very best finished products at affordable pricing with a reasonable turn-around.
Other unique benefits of using Classic Sign Services for embroidery:
- Our graphic designers and local team will help you from start to finish; you’re not left on your own to figure out what products you may need or how to get your logo to us.
- We digitize in-house (41% of embroidery companies outsource this service 80% of the time, which costs extra time and money).
- We use polyester thread, known for the best performance and color.
- We operate with three embroidery heads (83% of the industry operates with only single-head equipment).
- Experienced at creating custom logos and intricate designs.
- We offer a near-endless array of quality clothing and promotional items for embroidery.
- No minimum order.
- Quantity discounts.
- Quality guarantee.
How Do I Get Started?
- When you call Classic Sign Services or contact us for a quote, our in-house designers will help you choose the best embroidery options for your needs, like what kind of shirt, hat, or jacket; what colors and sizes, and how many.
- Next, we guide and assist you with design and your logo and generate an accurate quote.
- We upload/ create a digital version of your logo (we may have your logo on file already if you also create your signage with us) and provide a proof for you to approve. Once you approve that proof, our dedicated seamstress starts embroidering your apparel.
- When your order is finished, usually within two weeks of artwork approval, you can stop by and pick it up or we can deliver it to you through your choice of delivery.
We Are Your Local Embroidery Source
Want more branding solutions? Classic Sign Services is your local source and branding partner, offering custom direct-to-garment printing for t-shirts and other apparel, yard signs, banners, internal and external signage, window graphics, and more.
Reach out today for a free embroidery quote and have a little fun stepping out of the ordinary into the extraordinary with personalized embroidery and signage that sets your business apart from your competitors! 636-978-4664