Large Format Digital Signs
Classic Sign Services in St. Peters, Missouri, has been on the leading edge of sign manufacturing for over 17 years. We had the first large flatbed printer in the St. Charles County area and recently installed a newer, faster, digital large format printer that gives you more options than ever! We know creating quality signs is an art; we take great care to ensure your signs fit your image.
All Signage Materials
In today’s technological world, we have to change with the times. That’s why Classic Sign Services upgrades technology and equipment regularly to stay ahead of advances in the industry. Our in-house digital printing capabilities will exceed your imagination.
We can print at high speed with unmatched results on just about any material in any size with crisp, clear full-color results. For your business needs, marketing campaign, or special event, having the flexibility to print everything you need locally, affordably, and beautifully, makes your job even easier.
Yard Signs, Banners, Posters
Our top-of-the-line equipment offers clear, full-color printing, including photographs, greyscales, and whites, and fast turn-around. What used to take hours now takes minutes and provides unmatched results.
If you're looking for custom real estate signs, campaign signs, lawn company signs, golf signs, float and parade signs, promotional materials, banners, or posters, and all the accessories to go with them, we have the materials and accessories conveniently in stock at competitive pricing. We also offer free estimates and help with design and layout.
Endless Sign Selection
Classic Sign Services also offers an endless selection of exterior and interior lighted signs, monument signs, box signs, channel letters, panel signs, pavement decals, window perfs, EMCs, dimensional signs, plaques, and more. What we don't produce in-house, we work with American manufacturers to design and produce for our clients in St. Charles, St. Louis, St. Louis City, Warren, Lincoln, and Franklin Counties. We also work with local and national multi-location and franchises that come to our area.
Our Sign Process
- We always start by having a thorough consultation with you to determine the best signage for your needs.
- Then, our in-house graphic designers will help you with design and layout until we get it just right.
- Next, we proceed to produce your signs with the highest quality materials and the best technology available to give you signage that meets and exceeds your exacting specifications.
- Lastly, if needed, our in-house licensed installers will install your signage and lighting with precision and ensure it meets your expectations before leaving your business.
- When you work with Classic Sign Services, you will end up with high-impact signage that helps grow your business.
The Classic Sign Services team keeps our promises and makes sure your sign project is right the first time. We've built our solid reputation by providing the best customer service and the highest quality signs while exceeding expectations.
We simply want you to have the best sign package attainable so you can grow your business or organization by being visible and portraying a professional image. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.